Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Love Before & After Pictures

And here is one of my own creations.

As close to before as I remembered to take a picture.
 This was a $20 TV armoire that I found on craigslist.  Yucky!


Doug is brave enough to trust me that I have a vision for my projects, and luckily I am VERY happy with the outcome of this project.  Ta da!!!



after


Not for a TV anymore, but the hole in
the back may come  in handy to plug in
something ugly but necessary.





















This was my first time using Annie Sloan's chalk paint http://www.anniesloan.com/, and I am in love.  I used the color old white and came up with a soft finish after I used a furniture wax that I got at a home improvement store.  I am sold and have already started another project using this paint.